UpWalker – Standard & Large
The UpWalker Rolling Walker is a revolutionary walking aid that provides postural support to enable users to walk in a more safe and more secure position. Caregivers will find this upright walker fits users 5 feet to 6 feet 4 inches tall who have difficulty walking due to poor posture.
The UpWalker Upright Rolling Walker is designed to provide more stability and safety than standard walkers. The padded armrests are height adjustable and extend or shorten, to provide comfortable arm support. The hand grips easily pivot for optimal wrist position. The ergonomic handbrakes allow the brakes to be easily locked and provide better control. The arm supports can help users stand more erect to reduce pain in their wrists, back, and legs. This rolling walker has a comfortable fabric seat with backrest that provides a helpful seat when needed. The padded handles help users transition between sitting and standing easier and safer. Four large 8-inch, multi-terrain rubber wheels move smoothly over bumps and uneven surfaces.
The UpWalker Large Upright Rolling Walker features a stylish, lightweight frame that folds easily for transport and storage. This specialty walking aid can be used as a medical walker, perfect for seniors, rehab patients, and users with neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonology and other health disorders.
- Total weight: 23.5 – 25.5 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 350 – 375 lbs.
- Seat Width: 20″
- Seat Depth: 15″
- Personal Item Bag: Polyester bag with fold-over top that can be attached to either one of the handgrip tubes, ideal for conveniently carrying and storing personal items.
- Backrest Support: Detachable backrest provides comfortable support while sitting on the UPWalker, can be left permanently on the walker or removed when not needed.
- Beverage Holder: Attaches to handgrip arm for easy access to water bottles and cups.