Nova Aluminum Transport Chair
What we love most about this model is that it has flip-back armrests. That’s a rare feature in transport chairs, which make transfers much easier. It also has 12” rear wheels, great for indoor and outdoor use – the larger rear wheels make a big difference going over uneven sidewalks and door thresholds. The brakes and wheel locks are located right at the handles, which makes it unnecessary to bend over to lock the wheels.
Nova’s unique design is lightweight, simple to maneuver and folds easily and compactly. Comes with secondary wheel locks and removable Anti-Tippers for added safety.
- Total weight: 27.1 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Seat width: 19″
- Seat depth: 16″
- Most versatile design for all terrain: comes with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes and 12” rugged rear wheels, allowing the companion to control the speed and park the brakes… a must for safety on inclines, bumps and all-terrain. Comes with an adjustable seat belt (adjusts up to 41”) and small storage pouch (9”W x 6.25”H) for keys and cell phone.
- Easy user transfer: flip up and removable padded desk arms make transferring the user from a car, bed or chair much easier. Desk arms allow the user/transport chair to “ride up” to a desk or dining table.
- Easy to use footrests: easy to remove and lock back into place. They are easy to adjust and come with heel loops so the user can rest their feet. Footplate Height from Floor: 5” – 9”
- Back height from seat: 17.75”
- Arm height from seat: 10.5”