Med-Mizer Retractabed Wall-Hugger Bed
The Med Mizer RetractaBed Wall Hugger is equipped with innovative features to maximize the patient’s comfort. The Med Mizer RetractaBed Wall Hugger features a retracting bed frame which fits right up against the wall to help reduce potential falls. At its lowest setting, the deck height is only 9” for excellent fall protection, and the height can be adjusted up to 25” for easier caregiving. The lifting mechanism is a strong x-frame, and this bed features a generous 500-pound weight capacity.
This hospital bed is designed so that caregivers can work easily and safely. Wall bumpers help to protect walls and furniture from damage. It’s compatible with any homecare mattress and can be outfitted with rails, headboard/footboard.
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Height Range: 9″ – 25″ (not including mattress)
- Dimensions: 36″ W x 80″ L (also available in 42″ width)
- Trendelenburg: Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg not available
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on all welds, 15 years on bed frame mechanics, 5 years on drive system, 1 year on wood, casters & handsets
- Made in the USA
- Retracting “wall hugger” sleep surface
- X-Frame lifting mechanism
- Wall bumpers
- Steel Pivots: Each pivot has hardened steel bushings or high bolts to extend the life of the bed