Compass Health Reclining Wheelchair
The Compass Full Reclining Wheelchair is an affordable option for those who need to recline fully or elevate their legs. The backrest reclines from 90 to 160 degrees while providing full support for your back and head. A padded 13” headrest, headrest extension, and head immobilizer come standard. The armrests are desk-length, padded, detachable pieces that will allow you easier access when getting into or out of the chair. Tool-free padded, elevating leg rests adjust to infinite positions and feature composite footplates.
- Total weight: 51 to 60 lbs. (depending on size)
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs. to 400 lbs.
- Seat width: 16″, 18″, 20″ and 22″
- Seat depth: 17″
- Reclines up to 160º
- Padded, removable desk-length arms for user comfort
- Elevating legrests are padded for additional support
- Enhanced reclining mechanism
- Smooth reclining with finger trigger release mechanism
- Rear anti-tippers for security and headrest extension for comfort
- Sizes 16″ – 20″ have a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- The 22″ size has a weight capacity of 400 lbs.
- Lightweight Mag-style wheels with composite handrims sit to the rear of the frame to provide support while reclining. 8″ x 1″ solid rubber front casters, rear anti-tippers and push-to-lock wheels give you additional stability while on the go or reclining.
- Lifetime warranty on frame