Compass Health 22” Wheelchair
The Compass Health Heavy Duty Wheelchair features a robust design to accommodate patients with wider seat and higher weight capacity requirements. With a weight capacity of 450 pounds and a heavy-duty slide tube frame, this offers a rugged yet attractive option for the bariatric patient population.
- Total weight: 51 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Seat width: 22″
- Seat depth: 18″
- Heavy Duty, slide tube silver vein steel frame
- 8″ x 2″ semi-pneumatic casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- 24″ rear urethane wheels with durable hand rims
- Removable desk length arms with padded armrests
- Heavy duty vinyl padded upholstery
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks